idiot: From Latin idiota, Greek idiotes, short spirited man, ignorant; double gendered adjective and common noun; lacks inteligence; stupid, imbecile; ignorant;



Cool Ads # 2


Enviar por mail



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



YEP...

One can argue that you really don't need an LV bag to travel in style. I mean, it's best if you don't carry LV luggage at all, because there is a strong probability that it will be "lost"...
I don't know, I guess I'm just too much of a backpacker... but anyway, they hit a chord with this one.
It didn't create a need in me to buy LV items, nor did it make me feel ashamed of my backpack. It just made me want to travel to Thailand or to India, and forget my fear of adventure ;-)


0 Respostas “Cool Ads # 2”

Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Black Sheep

Recent idiot stuff

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3